Modern Sofa with High Leg,Office Sofa,Leather Office Sofas Esun Furniture Company Limited , http://www.fs-furnitures.com
Second, the competition shall be closed, the course of the match shall be formulated by the conductor and the chief judge shall approve. Participants must not collect any intelligence information related to the competition route by any means before the match.
Third, the climbers use the competition equipment provided by the organizing committee (such as safety belts, helmets, powder bags, etc.). If they use their own equipment, they must be approved by the Organizing Committee.
Fourth, the game uses a single climb, below the protection method. The climber must buckle the protective rope into all the prescribed protective iron locks on the route, the iron lock opening must be downwards, and the climber must first buckle the rope before the body's waist (according to the safety belt) exceeds the iron lock. Otherwise, deal with off foul.
5. The climber can make a brief preparation at the bottom of the route for 30 seconds before the climb begins. When the climber's second foot is off the ground or the preparation time is over, the climber begins timing.
Artificial rock farm
6. On the route, the climber can move up and down and left and right without any contact with the ground. The way of climbing is not limited.
7. If a fault occurs on the game site or on the course of the game (eg if the fulcrum breaks or looses, the protection point falls off, etc.), the decision will be taken by the line-setter. The climber has the right to indicate before climbing or during the climb. If he wants to continue climbing, he can't request to consider the route; if he has the consent of the referee, the gesture is effective. After the failure is corrected, the unclimbed climber can continue to climb and climb. Can give a chance to climb again. After one person has passed the interval, the score is best calculated once for two climbs.
8. The follow-up referee shall follow the climberâ€™s ascent and inform the route referee and the timing referee in time. The protection of the referee is to ensure the safety of the climber, but it does not affect the action of the climber. During the climb, the protector must relax the rope claim.
Nine, if the climber touches the highest point of the same time, the referee found that the results of the holding point better than the contact.
X. In the event of one of the following circumstances, the referee may:
Those who fall off midway are counted only in height and time;
The climber returns to the ground or out of bounds, only the height and time;
(When any part of the body touches the point outside the line (including the mark line), it is out of bounds. Those who exceed the mark line space are not out of bounds;
Exceeded the time limit, only the height;
The climber resorts to specifying equipment other than the artificial fulcrum (such as iron locks), only the height and time;
The climber's body exceeds the protection point, and the protection cord is not locked into the iron lock for self-protection, only the height and time.
11. Disqualify the game if one of the following situations occurs:
Collect information on race route information;
In the case of 3 missed calls outside the record;
Do not follow the regulations to the preparation office
Equipment wear wrong.
Twelve, on-the-spot competition regulations:
The climber does not have any understanding of the route before participating in the competition;
Before the game, all climbers should wait in the isolation area;
During the competition, the organizer may, as appropriate, allow one participating escort (such as a doctor) to observe the venue of the match and other personnel cannot enter the stadium;
The final referee judges that the timing is based on the climber's fastening of the rope into the last protective iron lock.
XIII. Performance Evaluation B=50 (Tmin / Tx + Hr / Hx)
B is the score;
Tmin is the fastest climbing time;
Hx is the highest altitude for climbing;
Tx is the climber's climbing time;
Hr climbs the height for the players.
14. The game takes two routes with different difficulty in the pre-final and final (re-scheduled). The individual scores are ranked according to the average scores of the pre-final and final results, and the average scores in the pre-final and the final are equal. . The group results are ranked by the total of the top 6 results in the men's and women's singles finals. The team that lacks one game does not count the total score of the group.
15. When there is a disagreement between the climber and the referee, they may appeal to the Arbitration Commission and the Arbitration Commission will make a decision.
Modern Sofa with High Leg,Office Sofa,Leather Office Sofas
Esun Furniture Company Limited , http://www.fs-furnitures.com