New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809

Model NO.: AW1809
Usage: Meeting Room, Church, Auditorium, Hall
Color: Option
Outerback: PP
Seat Pad: PP
Cup Holder: PP
Trademark: Xiongchuang
Transport Package: Knocked-Down Packing
Specification: Chair width: 580MM
Origin: China
HS Code: 9401619000
Model NO.: AW1809
Usage: Meeting Room, Church, Auditorium, Hall
Color: Option
Outerback: PP
Seat Pad: PP
Cup Holder: PP
Trademark: Xiongchuang
Transport Package: Knocked-Down Packing
Specification: Chair width: 580MM
Origin: China
HS Code: 9401619000
Item Name New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating AW1809
Model No. XC-AW-1809 Style Model or fashion other
Band Xiongchuang Origin Nanhai,Foshan,China
Category Auditorium chair Backrest PP plastic
Main material Steel,Cold foaming,Fabric,Wooden,Plywood,Plastic
Frame Spray iron Spong High density super-soft PU cold coating
Outside shell PP plastic
Fabric We have lots of fabric in color and design for your choosing.And it can be made fire retardent according to UK(BS5852) or US(CA117)standard.Also Customized.
Size W580*D880*H1010MM Color Customized
N.W 19KG G.W 21KG
Movable No Model time within 5 days
Productions 15000 pcs/month Finish Power coating
Guarantee period 5 years Delivery time 15-20 days
Loading 20GP:180pcs; 40GP:400pcs; 40HQ:460pcs;
Remarks 1,There are some error ranges in package volume,weight.          2,All pictures taken in the actual background,due to different light shooting effect and display.It is normally that there may be some differences,all refer to the product.                        3,Deliver time is after 15 days when the deposit received(Base on our factory production time).The accurate time please contact our sales manager.                                                    4,In producing, if the buyer want to change the product material, all the change' charge must be pay by the buyer!              5,Payment term:according the 30% deposti,the other 70% should be paid before the goods' delivery.All pay be T/T.

New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809

New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
 
Item Name New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating AW1809
Model No. XC-AW-1809 Style Model or fashion other
Band Xiongchuang Origin Nanhai,Foshan,China
Category Auditorium chair Backrest PP plastic
Main material Steel,Cold foaming,Fabric,Wooden,Plywood,Plastic
Frame Spray iron Spong High density super-soft PU cold coating
Outside shell PP plastic
Fabric We have lots of fabric in color and design for your choosing.And it can be made fire retardent according to UK(BS5852) or US(CA117)standard.Also Customized.
Size W580*D880*H1010MM Color Customized
N.W 19KG G.W 21KG
Movable No Model time within 5 days
Productions 15000 pcs/month Finish Power coating
Guarantee period 5 years Delivery time 15-20 days
Loading 20GP:180pcs; 40GP:400pcs; 40HQ:460pcs;
Remarks 1,There are some error ranges in package volume,weight.          2,All pictures taken in the actual background,due to different light shooting effect and display.It is normally that there may be some differences,all refer to the product.                        3,Deliver time is after 15 days when the deposit received(Base on our factory production time).The accurate time please contact our sales manager.                                                    4,In producing, if the buyer want to change the product material, all the change' charge must be pay by the buyer!              5,Payment term:according the 30% deposti,the other 70% should be paid before the goods' delivery.All pay be T/T.

New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809

New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
New Design Modern Style Auditorium Theater Seating Aw1809
 

  • DURABLE RUST RESISTANT Sharp Stainless Steel: Forging press manufacturing process enables high-density steel that makes 3 times harder than the normal stainless steel and are smoother cutting.
  • MULTI-PURPOSE--3.5 inch Cuticle scissors for cutting nails and dry skin--Beauty scissors for grooming eyebrow, eyelash, beard, even eyelid stickers.
  • CURVED TIP design enables cutting extremly precise by any angles and shapes of the target--making them ideal for almost any kinds of daily grooming tasks.
  • MIRROR FINISH EASY CLEAN blades offer an higher class apparence that could also make them easy to be cleaned and stored.

Manicure Set For Beauty Nail

Electric Manicure Set,Manicure Pedicure Kit,Electric Manicure Kit,Manicure Set For Beauty Nail

Yangjiang Yangdong Kartie Beauty Tools Product Factory , http://www.kartierbeauty.com